SUWANEE, Ga., Sept. 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- At SCTE 2014, ARRIS Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARRS) is introducing a new portfolio of broadband and telephony solutions that allow operators to deliver the in-home connectivity and multiscreen entertainment experiences their consumers demand. ARRIS is showcasing new high-performance wired and wireless products, and how they can play an important role in generating additional revenue and higher customer satisfaction, in its booth 1764 at the show.
"Operators worldwide continue to look to ARRIS's broadband and telephony portfolio to help ensure subscriber satisfaction and their business success," said Larry Robinson, President, Customer Premises Equipment, ARRIS. "These operators require innovative connected solutions that meet today's high-speed data demands, while establishing a smooth migration path to future standards and architectures."
Superior Wireless Performance Indoor and Out
- Touchstone TG1682 - DOCSIS 3.0 residential voice gateway with integrated DECT; provides 24x8 channel bonding, 802.11ac Dual Band Wireless radios, USB, and MoCA 2.0 interfaces for superior in home coverage; custom designed set-up capabilities and multiple remote access levels simplify customer support; connect all IP capable devices (Internet, Data, Voice and Video) throughout the customer premises. The TG1682 is PacketCable 2.0 compliant and includes support for RDK for broadband devices.
- Touchstone DG2470 & TG2472 - DOCSIS 3.0 wireless gateways with 24x8 channel bonding and 802.11ac maximizing the user experience; provides 24x8 channel bonding, 802.11ac Dual Band Wireless radios, USB, and MoCA 2.0 interfaces for superior in home coverage. TG2472 is also PacketCable™ 2.0 compliant.
- Touchstone DG6800 - DOCSIS 3.0 wireless data gateway with 16x4 channel bonding delivering the latest Wireless Dual Band Concurrent 802.11ac technology in a slim, cost-effective form factor that supports tomorrow's broadband speeds.
- Touchstone OG1600 - DOCSIS 3.0 compliant outdoor gateway features 24x8 channel bonding and includes 3x3 Integrated Dual Band Concurrent 2.4GHz 802.11n and 5GHz 802.11ac High Power Radios; easily installed and integrated with operators' HFC networks, connects all IP-capable devices.
High-Performance Telephony and Data Services
- Touchstone TM1602 - DOCSIS 3.0 16x4 Embedded Multimedia Terminal Adaptor (E-MTA) with support for up to 24x8 channel bonding; delivers two lines of primary line Voice over IP (VoIP), ultra-high speed data access, and multiple battery pack options for continued operation during power outages.
Maximize In-Home Connected Experiences
- Touchstone Wireless Ethernet to Coaxial Bridge WECB460 - Maximizing in-home network connectivity through MoCA, wired, and Wi-Fi options; bridges high-speed data and video traffic between a MoCA 2.0 coaxial interface, two Gigabit Ethernet ports, and a high-performance, dual-band concurrent, 802.11ac interface with 2x2:2 MIMO radio performance; managed locally via graphical user interface or remotely via TR-069 / TR-181.
Deliver Gigabit and IP Video Service with 32x8 channel bonding solutions
- Touchstone MG2400 - DOCSIS 3.0 32x8 Media Gateway is a RDK-based platform that provides Gigabit high-speed data access tiers, support for multicast ABR and QAM video, whole home DVR, 802.11ac Dual Band Wireless radios, USB, and MoCA 2.0.
ARRIS is a global innovator in IP, video and broadband technology. We have continually worked with our customers to transform the experience of entertainment and communications for millions of people around the world. The people of ARRIS are dedicated to the success of our customers, bringing a passion for invention that has fueled our history: We created digital TV, delivered the first wireless broadband gateway and are pioneering the standards and pathways for tomorrow's personalized, Ultra HD, multiscreen, and cloud services. We are dedicated to meeting today's challenges and preparing for the tasks the future holds. Collaborating with our customers, ARRIS will continue to solve the most pressing challenges of 21st century communications. Together, we are inventing the future. For more information: www.arrisi.com
For the latest ARRIS news:
ARRIS and the ARRIS Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of ARRIS Enterprises, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © ARRIS Enterprises, Inc. 2014. All rights reserved.
SOURCE ARRIS Group, Inc.
Kalia Farrell, +1-215-323-1059, Kalia.Farrell@arrisi.com